- Best view of sunrise and sunset from Khopra Danda (Ridge)
- Less touristic area (newly launched trekking trail)
- Amazing mountains view: Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna IV, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South and Annapurna ranges
- Annapurna Khayer Lake (4650m)
- The dense forest of colorful rhododendron flowers
- Experience the culture and tradition of local community
- Explore natural flora and fauna
Khopra Danda Trek
Khopra Danda Trek is the newly launched trekking trail in the Annapurna region, Nepal. This trek offers a spectacular Himalayan view as well as it goes through several ancient villages where we can observe the different ethnic group people like Gurung, Magar, Brahmin, Chhetri & Dalits.
Following the trail at the Annapurna foothill, you would be trekking on paths that are ornamented with the blossoms of rhododendron flowers and ethnic Gurung settlements.
The landscape is moreover like a portrait with the incorporation of an amazing Himalayan tapestry in the background. Trekking the Khopra Ridge (Danda, in Nepali) Trek presents an absolutely beautiful experience which is sure to be carved into your memories for days to come.
With a moderate trip grading, the Khopra Danda Trek can be undergone with relative ease and presents trails that are not too difficult to follow.
Foods & Accommodation:
- 8 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the Khopra Danda Trek
- 9 – Breakfast, 8 – Lunch, and 8 – Dinner during the Khopra Danda Trek
- 2 – Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- 2 – Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Spring (Mar, Apr, May): You can see the national flower of Nepal rhododendron, green forest, best mountain view
- Autumn (Sept, Oct, Nov): You can view green forest as well as the best mountain view
- Monsoon: Fine but it’s a rainy season, you should have a raincoat, be careful from the leech. In this season, most preferable for nature photographers who like flora and fauna, green forest, river, waterfalls and many more
- Winter: Even though you can view the mountain but the weather is bit cold (should wear warm clothes)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu
Following Khopra Danda Trek itinerary includes your arrival and departure days. If you wish to book the hotel in Kathmandu yourself and just to book our trek package only (Guide, Porter, Permit, Pokhara Hotel, Foods and Accommodation during trek, All Govt. taxes). Feel free to contact us. We are always open for your customized itinerary and program as per your requirement.
Also Check: Top 10 Best Short Treks in Nepal