- Trek to Top of the world – Mt. Everest Base Camp (5364m)
- View mesmerizing mountains and peaks from Kalapathar (5545m)
- Observe lifestyle of Sherpa community
- Visit ancient monasteries including oldest monasteries in Tengboche (3876m)
Everest Base Camp Trek
Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the most popular trekking destinations in the world. It provides a panoramic view of amazing mountains such as; Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt. Nuptse (7861m), Mt. Ama Dablam (6816m), Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Pumori (7161m), Mt. Thamserku (6608m), Mt. Lobuche East (6119m), Island Peak (6189m), Mt. Cholatse (6440m) and other mountain ranges.
It also provides a moment to observe the lifestyle of Sherpa; the world great climbers, exploring to Everest base camp through one of the world heritage site (Sagarmatha National Park), to view different flora and fauna that are found nowhere in the globe and the ancient big monasteries that existed for many years. In short, this trek is also known as; EBC Trek, Everest Trek, and Base Camp Everest Trek.
Foods & Accommodation:
- 2 – Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis
- 11 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the Everest Base Camp trek
- 12 – Breakfast, 11 – Lunch, 11 – Dinner during the Everest Base Camp trek
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Spring (March to May)
- Autumn (September to November)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu