- Yoga in mountains
- Mesmerizing view of Mt. Everest and Mt. Amadablam from Everest View Hotel (3880m)
- Visit Sagarmatha National Park museum
- Explore different flora and fauna
- Observe lifestyle of Sherpa community
- Visit ancient monasteries including oldest monasteries in Khumjung (3700m)
Everest View Yoga Trek
Everest view yoga trek is also known as Everest Panorama Trek. During the Everest view Trek, you will pass through the Sagarmatha National Park and pine forest, where Rhododendron flowers glow and find a diversity of wildlife.
On the first day, we start hiking to the location where we spend the night and will have a late afternoon or evening yoga session outdoors in the beautiful nature. All other days we will start with a yoga session in the morning looking out over the impressive Himalayas and will be trekking in the late morning and afternoons.
Foods & Accommodation:
- 2 – Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis
- 4 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the Everest view yoga trek
- 5 – Breakfast, 4 – Lunch, 4 – Dinner during the Everest view yoga trek
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Spring (March to May)
- Autumn (September to November)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
For a customized itinerary of Everest View Yoga Trek, kindly leave us your requirements in the inquiry form. Our customer support team will get back to you shortly.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu