Tsum Valley Manaslu Trek
Tsum Valley Manaslu Trek is geographically spectacular and culturally most mesmerizing trek route, that rewards the trekkers to discover ultimate nature and cultural heritage.
Similar to Manaslu Circuit Trek, this trek is also situated in a restricted region of Nepal. Choosing this trek will allow you to experience Tsum Valley, its culture, festivals, people and religion.
- View Eighth World Highest Mountain: Manaslu which is a beauty beyond description
- Pilgrimage site: Tsum Valley adds the charm with its traditional Buddhist cum Tibetan culture
- Traditional lifestyle untouched by the modernity
- Rich in wildlife: Himalayan Thar, Blue Sheep, Leopard, and other more than 100 animal species
Foods & Accommodation:
- 17 Nights Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- 17 Breakfast, 16 Lunch, and 16 Dinner during the trek
- Spring (March to May)
- Autumn (September to November)
Tsum Valley Manaslu Trek Permit Cost
For Tsum Valley Manaslu Trek, you need four different trekking permits. We have listed out each permit cost depending on the season.
- During September to November: USD 70 for first seven days and USD 10 for each additional days
- During December to August: USD 50 for first seven days and USD 7 for each additional days
- MCAP Entry Fee for SAARC: NPR 226 per person (Including Govt. Tax)
- MCAP Entry Fee for other nationals: NPR 2260 per person (Including Govt. Tax)
- ACAP Entry Fee for SAARC: NPR 226 per person (Including Govt. Tax)
- ACAP Entry Fee for other nationals: NPR 2260 per person (Including Govt. Tax)
4. Tsum Valley Permit Cost
- USD 35 for per person (1 week)
Note: Above permits need to be applied with a minimum of two travelers with an authorized trekking agency.
If you are planning to come as a solo. We will find the other travelers for you. For that, contact us via email.
Take a Look: Manaslu Circuit Trek – 14 Days Itinerary