Tilicho Lake is one of the highest lakes in the World. It stands at the height of 4919 meters from a sea level. Tilicho Lake is situated in the Manang district of Nepal which is 55km far away from famous city Pokhara.
Tilicho Lake is the destination which can be planed as a side trip from Annapurna Circuit Trek. Even you can plan directly for Tilicho Lake Trek.
You need a minimum of 8 days to reach Tilicho Lake. Trek route to Tilicho Lake lies in the rain shadow area. This mean land is dry and can be done in monsoon season too.
What to expect from Tilicho Lake Trek
- Tilicho Lake, the highest lake in the world
- A unique Trans-Himalayan landscape of Manang Valley
- View incredible mountains like; Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Gangapurna
- Pisang Peak
- Gangapurna glacier and lake
- Old monasteries and caves
- Opportunity to experience the local culture of Gurung community
How to reach Tilicho Lake
Day 1: Drive to Chamje
Day 2: Trek to Timang
Day 3: Trek to Pisang
Day 4: Trek to Manang
Day 5: Trek to Tilicho Base Camp
Day 6: Trek to Tilicho Lake
Day 7: Trek to Dharapani
Day 8: Drive to Kathmandu
Best time to visit Tilicho Lake
- Spring (March to May)
- Monsoon (June to August)
- Autumn (September to November)
Following photos of Tilicho Lake Trek was captured in the month of July. Enjoy the breathtaking photos with a sip of coffee in your hand.
If you are planning to trek Tilicho Lake or want to know the Tilicho Lake Trek cost. Feel free to contact us for a customized itinerary. We will respond to your queries immediately.