- Tilicho Lake (4919m) – one of the highest Lake in the world
- Thorong-La Pass (5416m) – one of the widest pass in the world
- The Muktinath Temple: one of the most important shrines of both Hindus and Buddhists
- Manang and Mustang – Unique Himalayan Landscape
- Breathtaking views of the different mountains and peaks – Mt. Annapurna I, II, III, IV, Mt. Gangapurna, Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Dhaulagiri (the spectacular ice pyramid), Machhapuchhre (Fish Tail), including others mountain
- Sunrise and sunset view from different locations
- Discover old monasteries situated in Braga
- Rhododendron Forests has more than 440 species of birds and animals like Marten, Deer, Langur Monkey and the exclusive Snow Leopard
- Experience the rich cultural of Gurung and Thakali settlements in place such as Jomsom, and Manang
Tilicho Lake Trek
Annapurna Circuit Tilicho Lake trek will take us to numerous popular destination in Annapurna region. To name them few – Tilicho lake, Manang Valley, and Throng-La Pass. This trek lies in the Manang district of Annapurna region.
Trek route follows a green terrain field to a unique landscape surrounded by Annapurna Massifs. Trek route was officially opened to foreign trekkers in 1980. You will start this trek with an altitude of 800m (Besisahar) to an end of 5416m (Thorong-La pass).
Foods & Accommodation:
- 13 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- 14 – Breakfast, 13 – Lunch, and 13 – Dinner during the trek
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- 1 Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Spring (March, April, May): In this season, you can view the national flower of Nepal Rhododendron, Green forest, and Best mountain view
- Autumn (September, October, November): You can view the green forest as well as the best mountain view
- Monsoon (June, July, August): Most of the trekking routes fall in rainshadow area where it will have light rain. Most preferable for nature photographers who like flora and fauna, green forest, river, waterfalls and many more
- Winter (December, January, February): Even though you can view the mountain but the weather is very cold ( should wear warm clothes)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
Following Tilicho Lake trek itinerary includes your arrival and departure days. If you wish to book the hotel in Kathmandu yourself and just to book our trek package only (Guide, Porter, Permit, Pokhara Hotel, Foods and Accommodation during trek, All Govt. taxes).
Feel free to contact us. We are always open for your customized itinerary and program as per your requirement.
For a customized itinerary of Tilicho Lake trek, kindly leave us your requirements in the inquiry form. Our customer support team will get back to you shortly.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu
READ ALSO: 25 Amazing Photos of Tilicho Lake Trek