- Incredible mountains view of Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Lamjung and Annapurna ranges
- Fewa Lake, Begnas Lake, and Rupa Lake
- Experience the local culture and tradition
- Explore natural flora and fauna
The Royal Trek
The Royal Trek is an easy trek with magnificent views of the Mountains such as; Fishtail (Machhapuchhre), Annapurna range, Langtang, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himal and explore the ethnic culture of local villages.
The trek was created by Prince Charles who had once hiked along this route during his visit to Nepal in 1980. The royal trek is also one of the short and best trekking trails along the Annapurna region in Nepal.
- ACAP Permit: USD 23 per person
- TIMS Card: USD 10 per person
Foods & Accommodation:
- 3 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during The Royal Trek
- 4 – Breakfast, 3 – Lunch, and 3 – Dinner during The Royal Trek
- 2 – Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- 2 – Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Spring (Mar, Apr, May): You can see the national flower of Nepal rhododendron, green forest, best mountain view
- Autumn (Sept, Oct, Nov): You can view green forest as well as the best mountain view
- Monsoon: Fine but it’s a rainy season, you should have a raincoat, be careful from the leech. In this season, most preferable for nature photographers who like flora and fauna, green forest, river, waterfalls and many more
- Winter: Even though you can view the mountain but the weather is bit cold (should wear warm clothes)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu
Following The Royal Trek itinerary includes your arrival and departure days. If you wish to book the hotel in Kathmandu yourself and just to book our trek package only (Guide, Porter, Permit, Pokhara Hotel, Foods and Accommodation during trek, All Govt. taxes). Feel free to contact us. We are always open for your customized itinerary and program as per your requirement.
Also Check: Top 10 Best Short Treks in Nepal