- Wonderful Mountains: Langtang Lirung, Sisa Pangma, Dorje Lakpa, Gang Chhenpo, Naya Kanga, Surya Peak and close up view of Yala Peak
- Beautiful Langtang valley
- Kyangjin Gompa; Old Monastery in Langtang Region
- Tserko Ri (5000m); the Highest Altitude that you can reach
- Wild Animals: Snow Leopard, Black Beer, Musk Deer, Wild Boar and Rare Animals (Red Panda)
- Langtang National Park
- Experience the local Tamang community
- Local Yak cheese factory located in Kyangjin and Sing Gompa
Langtang Valley Trek
Langtang valley trek offers the view of the most amazing valley of Langtang region, where you can visit the Langtang National park and then trek to the end of the valley to view wonderful monastery Kyangjin Gompa and Himalayas. It has been one of the demanded and well-loved trekking routes in the country.
Foods & Accommodation:
- 7 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the Langtang valley trek
- 8 – Breakfast, 7 – Lunch, and 7 – Dinner during the Langtang valley trek
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Spring (Mar, Apr, May): You can see the national flower of Nepal rhododendron, green forest, best mountain view
- Autumn (Sept, Oct, Nov): You can view green forest as well as the best mountain view
- Winter Season (Dec, Jan, Feb): Even though you can view the mountain but the weather is very cold (should wear warm clothes)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
For a customized itinerary of Langtang Valley Trek, kindly leave us your requirements in the inquiry form. Our customer support team will get back to you shortly.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu