- Trek to Top of the world: Mt. Everest Base Camp (5364m)
- Overland to Everest Base Camp trek will take you the Tenzing-Hillary path
- View of Mt. Everest, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Lhotse where all these mountains stand above 8000m
- View mesmerizing mountains and peaks from Kalapathar (5545m)
- Khumbu Glacier: the highest glacier in the world
- Observe lifestyle of Sherpa community
- Explore the different flora and fauna
- Visit ancient monasteries including oldest monasteries in Tengboche (3876m) and Namche (3440m)
Salleri Everest Base Camp Trek (Overland)
Salleri Everest Base Camp Trek is a energetic trekking, which is a trip through the untouched part of the Everest region. It covers a less touristic section of the stunning Everest region, which is one of the popular treks.
Salleri Everest Base Camp trek is not a new route but it is new access to Everest region trekking by Jeep transportation to Salleri. The drive to Salleri will take around 7-8 hours where you can view the diverse landscape, Sun Koshi river, Dudh Koshi river, and green valley.
This trekking is designed for those who want to explore more adventurous activities without taking a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. Within this trekking journey, you can experience hillside, river, forest, and landscapes much closer.
Foods & Accommodation:
- 14 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the Salleri Everest Base Camp trek overland
- 15 – Breakfast, 14 – Lunch, and 14 – Dinner during the Salleri Everest Base Camp trek overland
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
Best Time for Salleri Everest Base Camp Trek (Overland):
- Spring (March to May)
- Autumn (September to November)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
For a customized itinerary of Salleri Everest Base Camp Trek (Overland), kindly leave us your requirements in the inquiry form. Our customer support team will get back to you shortly.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu