- Restricted trekking area as well as a remote area of Nepal
- Unique Himalayan Landscape
- Cross two high passes – Kang La and Thorong La
- Incredible mountains view: Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Gangapurna, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Himlung, and Annapurna ranges
- Snow Leopard, Himalayan Thar, Mountain Goat and other wild animals
- Experience the Tibetan culture and tradition of local community
- Explore natural flora and fauna
Nar Phu Valley Trek
Nar Phu Valley Trek is a true hidden gem that offers trekkers a rare opportunity to explore unspoiled valleys that feature a mix of raw Himalayan nature and ancient Buddhist culture. Trek starts from Jagat following the popular trekking routes of Annapurna Circuit trail and then branch off from Koto to follow the off the beaten track to Nar Phu valley in the north of Manang and pass the Kang La pass with a magnificent panorama of Annapurna massifs (a compact group of mountains).
Nar Phu Valley trek is a real Himalayan wilderness experience that leaves you an unforgettable memory.
Minimum of two persons is required to apply for special permits to Nar Phu Valley Trek.
- From September to November: USD 75 per week per person
- From December to August: USD 90 per week per person
- ACAP Permit: USD 23 per person
- TIMS Card: USD 10 per person
Foods & Accommodation:
- 16 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the Nar Phu Valley Trek
- 17 – Breakfast, 16 – Lunch, and 16 – Dinner during the Nar Phu Valley Trek
- 3 – Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- 1 – Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Spring (Mar, Apr, May): You can see the national flower of Nepal rhododendron, green forest, best mountain view
- Autumn (Sept, Oct, Nov): You can view green forest as well as the best mountain view
- Monsoon: Fine but it’s a rainy season, you should have a raincoat, be careful from the leech. In this season, most preferable for nature photographers who like flora and fauna, green forest, river, waterfalls and many more
- Winter: Even though you can view the mountain but the weather is bit cold (should wear warm clothes)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu
Following Nar Phu Valley Trek itinerary includes your arrival and departure days. If you wish to book the hotel in Kathmandu yourself and just to book our trek package only (Guide, Porter, Permit, Pokhara Hotel, Foods and Accommodation during trek, All Govt. taxes). Feel free to contact us. We are always open for your customized itinerary and program as per your requirement.
Also Check: Top 10 Best Short Treks in Nepal