Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) Trek is one of the popular and classical treks in the world offering the chances to observe and explore the typical Nepali village, and traditional way of life. The Annapurna Base Camp route goes passing through spectacular and tranquil landscapes, charming Gurung and Magar villages, lush green Rhododendron, bamboo and alpine forests to the trip’s last and final destination, Annapurna Base Camp at the height of 4130m (13546 ft).
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Highlights:
- Elevation / Altitude: 4130m
- Cost: USD 695 per person
- Food: Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the trek
- Accommodations: Hotel in Kathmandu and tea houses during the trek
Best Season for Annapurna Base Camp Trek:
– Mar, Apr, May (Spring): You can see the national flower of Nepal rhododendron, green forest, best mountain view
– Sept, Oct, nov, (Autumn): You can view green forest as well as the best mountain view
– Rest of the month: Monsoon is also fine but it’s a rainy season, you should have a raincoat, be careful from the leech. In this season, most preferable for nature photographers who like flora and fauna, green forest, river, waterfalls and many more
– Winter Season: Even though you can view the mountain but the weather is very cold ( should wear warm clothes). Trekking trail is quite icy.