Mohare Danda Khopra Ridge Trek is one of the peaceful off beaten paths in Annapurna Region. Mohare Danda Trek is recently discovered trekking or hiking route in Annapurna region to promote sustainable eco-tourism of Nepal and support local community projects that play an important role in the overall development of local inhabitants. A trek to this off the beaten site of Annapurna region bounded by hills, mountains, rivers and forests of Oaks, Bamboo and Pine is truly an incredible experience.
Mohare Danda Khopra Ridge trek is also popularly known as Eco-Community Lodge trek. It is one of the best choices for those travelers who have a short time to explore cultural and natural beauties of Nepal.
Major Attractions of Mohare Danda Khopra Ridge Trek:
- The closest view of massif Mount Annapurna and Mount Dhaulagiri ranges from Mohare hill station at an altitude of 3300m
- View sunrise and sunset over the majestic mountains.
- Khayer Lake, situated at an altitude of 4600m
- Jhinu Natural Hot Spring (1760m)
- Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna south (7219m), Himchuli (6441m), Baraha Shikhar (Fang) (7647m), Tent peak (5695m), Singachuli (6501m), Manaslu (8163m), Gangapurna (7454m), Gandarvachuli (6248m), little summit of Annapurna III (7555m), both peaks of Machhapuchre (Mt. fishtail) 6993m — 6997m and Mardi Himal (5553m), MBC (Machhapuchre Base Camp), Deurali, Dovan, Sinuwa, Chhomrong, Ghandruk and the southern slope, including Pokhara valley