- Newly opened teahouse trek around Annapurna region
- Close-up view of Mt. Machhapucchre and Mt. Annapurna
- Sunrise and Sunset view
- Dense forest
- Natural waterfalls
- Terrain field
- Flora and Fauna
- Experience local culture and tradition of Tamang, Gurung inhabitants
Mardi Himal Trek, is a hidden gem of Annapurna Region, where you will be able to experience real local culture and peace along with great mountain scenery of Mardi Himal, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), Annapurna south and Himchuli.
Mardi Himal Trek: Best Season
Best seasons for Mardi Himal Trek are Autumn (September to November) and Spring (March to May). On this season, the weather is sunny and warm with an outstanding view of Himalaya Ranges. Summer or Monsoon seasons starts from June to August, which will be affected by rain and chance of attack by leeches.
Mardi Himal Trek: Personal Cost
- Wifi: Rs.200 – Rs.400 per day
- Safe Drinking Water: Rs.80 – Rs.200 per liter (Min. 3-4 liter while trekking)
- Hot Shower: Rs.100 – Rs.300 per head (Take 5-10 min)
- Battery Recharge: Rs.100 – Rs.300 for the full charge per device
- Accommodation & Meals cost: Approx. Rs.3000 per day
- Drinks Cost (Hard & Soft): Beer – Rs.600 per bottle, Coke, and other soft drinks – Rs.200 – Rs.400
- Chocolates cost: Sneakers, Mars, Twix, and other costs: Rs.150 – Rs.350 per pcs
Mardi Himal Trek: Foods & Accommodation
- 5 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the Mardi Himal Trek
- 6 – Breakfast, 5 – Lunch, and 5 – Dinner during the Mardi Himal Trek
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
Mardi Himal Trek: FAQ’s
Q. Can we do Mardi Himal Trek without a guide?
Yes, you can do Mardi Himal Trek without a guide. Unless if you have already visited Nepal or have done the trekking along different routes. But, if you are doing a trek first time. Trekking is moreover dependent on the weather. Sometimes, we should be ready for uncertain circumstances such as; Altitude Sickness, Avalanche, Landslide, and others. To tackle this situation, it will be difficult to solve. If you go with a guide, you can get information about the destination, local community, and cultures, mountains, flora, and fauna. Also, trekking guide will help you to rescue in unforeseen situations.
Q. How fit we should be for Mardi Himal Trek?
During a trek to Mardi Himal, there is no any climbing required. Just you should be capable of hiking minimum 5 to maximum 8 hours a day. Starting from Low camp, there is a gravel path that will make little difficult as well as have to take the longest step until Badal Danda. Similarly, from high camp to Mardi Viewpoint, has a step up and down a road with a high hill.
In second last day of the trek, we have to walk early in the morning before sunrise to reach Mardi Himal Viewpoint. Hence, after reading all this, if you think, can make to this point. Then, we recommend you going for Mardi Himal Trek.
Q. Is the cost of Mardi Himal Trek same for solo travelers?
No, the cost of Mardi Himal Trek is not the same for solo travelers. Above cost has been set for a minimum of two travelers. For solo travelers, we have to add a supplement cost of USD 95.
Q. What should I bring as a trekking gear and clothing for Mardi Himal Trek?
We have listed out the necessary trekking gears and clothing that you need to bring for Mardi Himal Trek. Also, you can rent most of the trekking gears in both Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Q. What documents do I need to submit for Trekking Permits?
You need following documents for trekking permits:
- Passport Copy
- 3 Passport size photo
Q. Is there any risk while trekking to Mardi Himal Trek?
Under the uncertain weather conditions such as; cloudy, snowfall, and rainy season. It’s quite risky to go alone through this confusing route (dense forest) to Mardi Himal Trek. There has been some issue of missing trekker incidents through this route. Hence, it’s always better to arrange this trek with a professional trekking guide.
Mount Mania Treks will help to organize your trip to Mardi Himal with a professional trekking guide.
For further queries, do send us from the inquiry form. Our customer support team will answer as soon as possible.