- View incredible mountains – Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Gangapurna
- Pisang Peak
- Gangapurna glacier and lake
- Old monasteries and caves
- Opportunity to experience the local culture of Gurung community
Manang Short Trek
Manang Short Trek is situated in the broad valley of the Marshyangdi River to the north of the Annapurna mountain range. The river flows to the east. To the west, the 5,416-metre Thorong La pass leads to Muktinath shrine and the valley of the Gandaki River.
Foods & Accommodation:
- 3 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during Manang Short Trek
- 4 – Breakfast, 3 – Lunch, and 3 – Dinner during Manang Short Trek
- 2 – Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- 2 – Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Spring (Mar, Apr, May): You can see the national flower of Nepal rhododendron, green forest, best mountain view
- Autumn (Sept, Oct, Nov): You can view green forest as well as the best mountain view
- Monsoon: Fine but it’s a rainy season, you should have a raincoat, be careful from the leech. In this season, most preferable for nature photographers who like flora and fauna, green forest, river, waterfalls and many more
- Winter: Even though you can view the mountain but the weather is bit cold (should wear warm clothes)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu
Following Manang Short Trek itinerary includes your arrival and departure days. If you wish to book the hotel in Kathmandu yourself and just to book our trek package only (Guide, Porter, Permit, Pokhara Hotel, Foods and Accommodation during trek, All Govt. taxes). Feel free to contact us. We are always open for your customized itinerary and program as per your requirement.
Also Check: Top 10 Best Short Treks in Nepal