Karbakeli Eco Trek Nepal
Karbakeli Eco Trek Nepal is recently launched new trekking trail. This trail connects to Beni (Headquarter of Myagdi) through popular routes Poonhill to Karbakeli Than (2332m).
Karbakeli Eco Trek lies in undisturbed areas where you can experience the Natural Beauty as well as a rich culture of Pun community. Trekkers who love to be around exotic natural environments, support conservation efforts and observe wildlife. Then, this trek is definitely made for you. It means any level of trekkers can do this Eco Trek conveniently.
Karbakeli Eco Trek – Highlights
- Offers spectacular view of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Barah Himal, Nilgiri South, Dhampus Peak, Tukuche Peak (Manapathi) and Gurju Himal
- Poonhill (3210m): Popular viewpoint to watch mesmerizing Sunrise and Sunset
- A viewpoint of Jungle Safari
- Phulbari: Natural Garden
- Karbakeli Baba; Chief god of Pun Community
- Experience the Local Arts and Culture of Pun Community
- Watch Purkheuli (Sorthi) Dance
- Falame Danda (2350m)