- View of Mt. Everest, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Choyo from Gokyo Ri where all these mountains stand above 8000m
- Ngozumpa Glacier: the longest glacier in the world
- Gokyo Ri (5357m)
- Fifth Lake
- Gokyo Lake located at an altitude of 4700–50000 m above from the sea level
- Observe lifestyle of Sherpa community
- Khumjung Monastery
Gokyo Lake Trek
Gokyo Lake Trek is one of the most popular trekking regions in Nepal. This is a moderate trek (lies in, Everest region), which highlights the series of beautiful turquoise lakes in the Gokyo valley. Trek route takes us through the landmarks of the Khumbu region in the majestically soaring mountains, friendly Sherpas, colorful monasteries, the Namche Bazaar and the Lukla Airport.
This popular Gokyo Lake Trek is also known as; Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking, Gokyo Trek, Gokyo Fifth Lake Trekking and Gokyo Ri Trekking.
Foods & Accommodation:
- 10 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the Gokyo lake trek
- 11 – Breakfast, 10 – Lunch, and 10 – Dinner during the Gokyo lake trek
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
Best Time for Gokyo Lake Trek:
- Spring (March to May)
- Autumn (September to November)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
For a customized itinerary of Gokyo lake trek, kindly leave us your requirements in the inquiry form. Our customer support team will get back to you shortly.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu