- Best view of sunrise and sunset from poon hill viewpoint
- View incredible mountains from poon hill viewpoint: Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Annapurna I, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South and Annapurna ranges
- Paragliding in Pokhara
- The dense forest of colorful rhododendron flowers
- Naturally gifted waterfall
- Encounter with an Ethnic Gurung village and its culture
- Explore natural flora and fauna
- View wild animals: Deer, Boar, Bear, and Monkey
Ghorepani Poonhill Trek with Paragliding
Ghorepani Poonhill Trek with Paragliding is a perfect adventurous activity you can dream of. Ghorepani Poonhill Trek is the starter trekking packages around the Annapurna region for beginners who want to start trekking journey in Nepal. The trail guides you through crimson Rhododendron forest as we head towards Nanga Thanti. As we advance forward, you reach the top of the Ghorepani Village where you can treat your eyes to amazing mountain views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges.
The main area for Paragliding in Nepal is the Annapurna region, more specifically the Pokhara valley. This lakeside town is Nepal’s second “city”, nestled at the foot of the Annapurna Himal, the views commanded from here, of 3 of the worlds 8000m peaks (Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Manaslu and Mt. Annapurna I), are unsurpassed. The microclimate of the valley makes it an ideal area for flying.
Foods & Accommodation:
- 3 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the Ghorepani Poonhill Trek with paragliding
- 4 – Breakfast, 3 – Lunch, and 3 – Dinner during the Ghorepani Poonhill Trek with paragliding
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Spring (Mar, Apr, May): You can see the national flower of Nepal rhododendron, green forest, best mountain view
- Autumn (Sept, Oct, Nov): You can view green forest as well as the best mountain view
- Monsoon: Fine but it’s a rainy season, you should have a raincoat, be careful from the leech. In this season, most preferable for nature photographers who like flora and fauna, green forest, river, waterfalls and many more
- Winter: Even though you can view the mountain but the weather is bit cold (should wear warm clothes)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
For a customized itinerary of Ghorepani Poonhill Trek with paragliding, kindly leave us your requirements in the inquiry form. Our customer support team will get back to you shortly.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu