- Mesmerizing view of Mt. Everest and Mt. Amadablam from Everest View Hotel (3880m)
- Visit Sagarmatha National Park museum
- Explore different flora and fauna
- Observe lifestyle of Sherpa community
- Visit ancient monasteries including oldest monasteries in Khumjung (3700m)
Everest View Trek
Everest view trek is also known as Everest Panorama Trek. During the Everest view Trek, you pass through the Sagarmatha National Park and pine forest, where Rhododendron flowers glow and there you find a diversity of wildlife. Also, you can view Everest Region and interact with the largest Sherpa community in Namche Bazar.
Foods & Accommodation:
- 2 – Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis
- 4 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the Everest Base Camp trek
- 5 – Breakfast, 4 – Lunch, 4 – Dinner during the Everest Base Camp trek
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Spring (March to May)
- Autumn (September to November)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu