Trip Highlights of Everest Cho La Pass Trek:
- Trek to Top of the world: Mt. Everest Base Camp (5364m)
- View of Mt. Everest, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Choyo from Gokyo Ri where all these mountains stand above 8000m
- View mesmerizing mountains and peaks from Kalapathar (5545m)
- Cho La Pass (5364m): One of the popular pass in the Everest region. This pass connects two famous treks; Gokyo Valley and Everest Base Camp
- Khumbu Glacier: the highest glacier in the world
- Ngozumpa Glacier: the longest glacier in the world
- Gokyo Lake located at an altitude of 4700–50000 m above from the sea level
- Observe lifestyle of Sherpa community
- Visit ancient monasteries including oldest monasteries in Tengboche (3876m)
Everest Cho La Pass Trek
Everest Cho La Pass Trek is recognized for the series of magnificent lakes in the Gokyo valley and the famous Cho La Pass, pull us through the landmarks of the Khumbu region; majestic mountains, Sherpas traditions, colorful monasteries, the Namche Bazar, the Sagarmatha National Park, and, of course, to the base of the gigantic Everest.
It also provides a moment to observe the lifestyle of Sherpa; the world great climbers, exploring to Everest base camp through one of the world heritage site (Sagarmatha National Park), to view different flora and fauna that are found nowhere in the globe and the ancient big monasteries that existed for many years. In short, popular Everest Base Camp Gokyo Trek is also known as; EBC Gokyo Trek, Everest Base Camp via Cho La Pass, Cho La Pass Trek, Everest Circuit Trek, and Everest Base Camp Trek via Chola Pass and Gokyo Lake.
Foods & Accommodation:
- 14 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the Everest Cho La Pass Trek
- 15 – Breakfast, 14 – Lunch, and 14 – Dinner during the Everest Cho La Pass Trek
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Spring (March to May)
- Autumn (September to November)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
For a customized itinerary of Everest Cho La Pass Trek, kindly leave us your requirements in the inquiry form. Our customer support team will get back to you shortly.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu