- Trek to Top of the world – Mt. Everest Base Camp (5364m)
- Fly back from Gorakshep to Kathmandu by Private Helicopter
- Amazing mountain flight experience
- View mesmerizing mountains and peaks from Kalapathar (5545m)
- Observe lifestyle of Sherpa community
- Visit ancient monasteries including oldest monasteries in Tengboche (3876m)
Everest Base Camp Heli Trek
Everest Base Camp Heli trek itinerary is designed to ensure sufficient time for proper acclimatization and exploration. Everest Base Camp Heli trek will take you to Everest Base Camp (5545m).
Everest Base Camp Trek is the best known and most beautiful trail in the Khumbu region also known as the Everest region. Indeed, it is probably the most famous Himalayan trek. Everest Base Camp is famous for its spectacular mountain views and friendly Sherpa community. Everest is also known as Sagarmatha, which translates to the Mother Goddess of the World.
Foods & Accommodation:
- 2 – Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis
- 9 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the Everest Base Camp Heli trek
- 9 – Breakfast, 9 – Lunch, 9 – Dinner during the Everest Base Camp Heli trek
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Spring (March to May)
- Autumn (September to November)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu