- Best view of sunrise and sunset from Australian Camp
- Amazing mountains view from Australian Camp: Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna IV, Manaslu, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South and Annapurna ranges
- The dense forest of colorful rhododendron flowers
- Experience the culture and tradition of local community
- Explore natural flora and fauna
Dhampus Sarangkot Trek
Dhampus Sarangkot trek is one of the easy short treks in Nepal. It is an alternative trek to other popular treks – Ghorepani Poonhill. This trek combines the two most popular destinations: Dhampus and Sarangkot. Dhampus route offers local culture and tradition, ridge, magnificent view of Annapurna, Fishtail, Himchuli, and Dhaulagiri. Whereas, Sarangkot routes offer an amazing view of Pokhara valley and Fewa Lake.
Foods & Accommodation:
- 3 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the Dhampus Sarangkot Trek
- 4 – Breakfast, 3 – Lunch, and 3 – Dinner during the Dhampus Sarangkot Trek
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Spring (Mar, Apr, May): You can see the national flower of Nepal rhododendron, green forest, best mountain view
- Autumn (Sept, Oct, Nov): You can view green forest as well as the best mountain view
- Monsoon: Fine but it’s a rainy season, you should have a raincoat, be careful from the leech. In this season, most preferable for nature photographers who like flora and fauna, green forest, river, waterfalls and many more
- Winter: Even though you can view the mountain but the weather is bit cold (should wear warm clothes)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu
Following Dhampus Sarangkot Trek itinerary includes your arrival and departure days. If you wish to book the hotel in Kathmandu yourself and just to book our trek package only (Guide, Porter, Permit, Pokhara Hotel, Foods and Accommodation during trek, All Govt. taxes). Feel free to contact us. We are always open for your customized itinerary and program as per your requirement.
Also Check: Top 10 Best Short Treks in Nepal