- Trek to Top of the world – Mt. Everest Base Camp (5364m)
- View mesmerizing mountains and peaks from Kalapathar (5545m)
- Observe lifestyle of Sherpa community
- Visit ancient monasteries including oldest monasteries in Tengboche (3876m)
Cheap Everest Base Camp Trek
Our Cheap Everest Base Camp Trek package includes basic trek requirements (Guide, Porter, Accommodation, Airport Pickup & Drop, Permits, and Flight). Selecting this option will allow you to have meals on your choice during the trek.
Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the most popular trekking destinations in the world. It provides a panoramic view of amazing mountains such as; Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt. Nuptse (7861m), Mt. Ama Dablam (6816m), Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Pumori (7161m), Mt. Thamserku (6608m), Mt. Lobuche East (6119m), Island Peak (6189m), Mt. Cholatse (6440m) and other mountain ranges.
If you are on a tight budget, then Cheap Everest Base Camp trek is the best option for you.
- Spring (March to May)
- Autumn (September to November)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
Note: You can also hire or rent trekking gears in Kathmandu