- View incredible mountains from base camp: Annapurna I, Gangapurna, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna III, Annapurna South and Annapurna ranges
- Annapurna Glacier
- Naturally gifted waterfall
- Encounter with an Ethnic Gurung village and its culture
- Explore Gurung Museum
- National Park unit office
- Natural Hotspring in Jhinu Danda
- Enjoy the sunrise and sunset view
- Explore natural flora and fauna
- View wild animals: Deer, Boar, Bear, and Monkey
Annapurna Sanctuary Trek
Annapurna Sanctuary Trek is a popular trek in the Annapurna region which commonly starts or finishes in Nayapul and reaches the Annapurna Base Camp. It is surrounded by a ring of mountains, the Annapurna range. Out of 14 mountains (stands at over 8000m), Annapurna I was first summited in the world on June 3, 1950, by French expedition group.
With the only entrance, a narrow valley between the peaks of Hiunchuli and Machhapuchhre, where run-off from glaciers drain into Modi Khola River, the Sanctuary was unknown by outsiders until 1956.
Foods & Accommodation:
- 6 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the Annapurna Sanctuary Trek
- 7 – Breakfast, 6 – Lunch, and 6 – Dinner during the Annapurna Sanctuary Trek
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Spring (Mar, Apr, May): You can see the national flower of Nepal rhododendron, green forest, best mountain view
- Autumn (Sept, Oct, Nov): You can view green forest as well as the best mountain view
- Rest of the month: Monsoon is also fine but it’s a rainy season, you should have a raincoat, be careful from the leech. In this season, most preferable for nature photographers who like flora and fauna, green forest, river, waterfalls and many more
- Winter Season: Even though you can view the mountain but the weather is very cold ( should wear warm clothes)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
Following Annapurna sanctuary trek itinerary includes your arrival and departure days. If you wish to book the hotel in Kathmandu yourself and just to book our trek package only (Guide, Porter, Permit, Pokhara Hotel, Foods and Accommodation during trek, All Govt. taxes). Feel free to contact us. We are always open for your customized itinerary and program as per your requirement.
For a customized itinerary of Annapurna Sanctuary Trek, kindly leave us your requirements in the inquiry form. Our customer support team will get back to you shortly.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu