- Breathtaking views of the different mountains and peaks; Mt. Annapurna I, Mt. Annapurna II, Mt. Annapurna III, Mt. Annapurna IV, Mt. Gangapurna, Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Dhaulagiri (the spectacular ice pyramid), Machhapuchhre (Fish Tail), including others mountain
- Thorong-La Pass (5416m), one of the widest pass in the world
- Sunrise and sunset view from different locations
- Tilicho Lake, situated at the highest altitude (4,919m) in the world
- Kali Gandaki Gorge or Andha Galchi (between the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna), the deepest canyon in the world
- The Muktinath Temple: one of the most important shrines of both Hindus and Buddhists
- Discover old monasteries situated in Braga
- Rhododendron Forests has more than 440 species of birds and animals like Marten, Deer, Langur Monkey and the exclusive Snow Leopard
- Natural Hot Spring at Tatopani to relax your tired muscles
- Experience the rich cultural of Gurung and Thakali settlements in place such as Jomsom, and Manang
Annapurna Circuit Trek
Annapurna Circuit Trek lies in the Annapurna region of Nepal, which has a highly recognized and spectacular trekking path. This popular trekking route was opened to foreign trekkers in 1980. Trekking follows a path where you can experience from green terrain field to a unique landscape surrounded by Annapurna Massifs.
Enroute the Annapurna Circuit trek, we will begin at Besisahar in Marshayangdi River valley and concludes by crossing Kali Gandaki river. The highest point of the trek is Thorong-La Pass (5,416m) at the top of the valley. Due to the difficulties of crossing the pass, the circuit is usually walked in an anti-clockwise direction for easy and safe.
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the popular classic treks in Nepal.
Foods & Accommodation:
- 16 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the Annapurna Circuit trek
- 17 – Breakfast, 16 – Lunch, and 16 – Dinner during the Annapurna Circuit trek
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- 1 Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Spring (Mar, Apr, May): You can see the national flower of Nepal rhododendron, green forest, best mountain view
- Autumn (Sept, Oct, Nov): You can view green forest as well as the best mountain view
- Rest of the month: Monsoon is also fine but it’s a rainy season, you should have a raincoat, be careful from the leech. In this season, most preferable for nature photographers who like flora and fauna, green forest, river, waterfalls and many more
- Winter Season: Even though you can view the mountain but the weather is very cold ( should wear warm clothes)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
Following Annapurna circuit trek itinerary includes your arrival and departure days. If you wish to book the hotel in Kathmandu yourself and just to book our trek package only (Guide, Porter, Permit, Pokhara Hotel, Foods and Accommodation during trek, All Govt. taxes). Feel free to contact us. We are always open for your customized itinerary and program as per your requirement.
For a customized itinerary of Annapurna Circuit Trek, kindly leave us your requirements in the inquiry form. Our customer support team will get back to you shortly.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu