- View incredible mountains from base camp: Annapurna I, Gangapurna, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna III, Annapurna South, and Annapurna ranges
- Annapurna Glacier
- Naturally gifted waterfall
- Encounter with an Ethnic Gurung village and its culture
- Natural Hotspring in Jhinu Danda
- Enjoy the sunrise and sunset view
- Explore natural flora and fauna
- View wild animals: Deer, Boar, Bear, and Monkey
Annapurna Base Camp Trek – 10 Days
Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) Trek is one of the popular and classical treks in the world offering the chances to observe and explore the typical Nepali village, and traditional way of life. Trekking till Sinuwa will have enough teahouses where you can stay in a private room. As we go to the higher altitude in base camp. There are limited teahouses where trekkers have to share the room with other fellow travelers.
The route passes through spectacular and tranquil landscapes, charming Gurung and Magar villages, lush green Rhododendron, bamboo and alpine forests to the trip’s last and final destination.
Annapurna Base Camp stands at the height of 4130m. You can enjoy the panoramic view of Annapurna massifs.
Foods & Accommodation:
- 8 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the Annapurna Base Camp trek
- 9 – Breakfast, 8 – Lunch, and 8 – Dinner during the Annapurna Base Camp trek
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Spring (Mar, Apr, May): You can see the national flower of Nepal rhododendron, green forest, best mountain view
- Autumn (Sept, Oct, Nov): You can view green forest as well as the best mountain view
- Rest of the month: Monsoon is also fine but it’s a rainy season, you should have a raincoat, be careful from the leech. In this season, most preferable for nature photographers who like flora and fauna, green forest, river, waterfalls and many more
- Winter Season: Even though you can view the mountain but the weather is very cold ( should wear warm clothes). Trekking trail is quite icy.
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
For a customized itinerary of Annapurna Base Camp Trek, kindly leave us your requirements in the inquiry form. Our customer support team will get back to you shortly.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu