- View incredible mountains from base camp: Annapurna I, Gangapurna, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna III, Annapurna South and Annapurna ranges
- Paragliding from Sarangkot to Fewa Lakeside, Pokhara
- Annapurna Glacier
- Naturally gifted waterfall
- Encounter with an Ethnic Gurung village and its culture
- Natural Hotspring in Jhinu Danda
- Enjoy the sunrise and sunset view
- Explore natural flora and fauna
- View wild animals: Deer, Boar, Bear, and Monkey
Annapurna Base Camp Trek with Paragliding
Annapurna Base Camp Trek with Paragliding in Pokhara is a perfect retreat journey you can ever dream of. After completing, Trek to Annapurna Base Camp and later we will be back to the vibrant city; Pokhara. If you been to Pokhara but haven’t done Paragliding. That means you are missing the crucial part of your journey that you don’t want to miss. Hence, Annapurna Base Camp Trek with Paragliding in Pokhara package will be perfect for you.
Foods & Accommodation:
- 8 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the Annapurna Base Camp trek with Paragliding
- 9 – Breakfast, 8 – Lunch, and 8 – Dinner during the Annapurna Base Camp trek with Paragliding
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Spring (Mar, Apr, May): You can see the national flower of Nepal rhododendron, green forest, best mountain view
- Autumn (Sept, Oct, Nov): You can view green forest as well as the best mountain view
- Rest of the month: Monsoon is also fine but it’s a rainy season, you should have a raincoat, be careful from the leech. In this season, most preferable for nature photographers who like flora and fauna, green forest, river, waterfalls and many more
- Winter Season: Even though you can view the mountain but the weather is very cold ( should wear warm clothes). Trekking trail is quite icy.
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
For a customized itinerary of Annapurna Base Camp Trek with Paragliding, kindly leave us your requirements in the inquiry form. Our customer support team will get back to you shortly.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu