Annapurna Base Camp Trek 7 Days is one of the best legendary and classical treks in the world offering the chances to observe and explore the typical Nepali village, and traditional way of life. It is one of the popular trekking in Nepal around the Annapurna region.
The trek route passes through spectacular and tranquil landscapes, charming Gurung and Magar villages, lush green Rhododendron, bamboo and alpine forests to the trip’s last and final destination, Annapurna Base Camp at the height of 4130m (13546 ft).
Trip Highlights of Annapurna Base Camp Trek 7 Days:
- Panoramic view of different mountains from Annapurna Base Camp (4130m)
- Mt. Annapurna I (8091m): the Tenth highest mountain in the world
- View of Mt. Annapurna III, Ganga Purna, Machhapuchhre, Gandharva Chuli, Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Singhachuli, and Annapurna Glacier
- Natural hot spring in Jhinu Danda
- High suspension bridge in Jhinu
- Magnificent view of Sunrise and Sunset
Foods & Accommodation:
- 5 – Nights Teahouse accommodation during the Annapurna Base Camp Trek 7 Days
- 4 – Breakfast, 4 – Lunch, 4 – Dinner during the Annapurna Base Camp Trek 7 Days
- 2 – Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara (BB Basis)
Best Time for Annapurna Base Camp Trek:
- Spring (March to May)
- Autumn (September to November)
- Winter (December to February)
- List of trekking gears can be found HERE.
For a customized itinerary of Annapurna Base Camp Trek, kindly leave us your requirements in the inquiry form. Our customer support team will get back to you shortly.
Note: You can also rent trekking gears in Kathmandu